All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 1: My 10 year old son wants to play football. I'm concerned about concussions and permanent brain damage. Am I being overprotective? Is football safe? What about soccer?
Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher
- 2: Since menopause I've been having more problems sleeping. What can I do about this?
Dr. Leslie Swanson
- 3: My husband's snoring is getting worse, especially when sleeping on is back. Are there any easy remedies? Should I be concerned?
Dr. Susan Garetz| 22 Aug 2013
- 4: Please give me some tips to share with my college freshman son for things to have on hand to take care of minor health issues that might come up.
Dr. David Stutz
- 5: I'm a 27 year old woman going through tests to determine if I have multiple sclerosis. Please tell me in simple words what MS is. I'm hoping to become pregnant and now think this can never be true. Is there hope?
Dr. Tiffany Braley
- 6: Is it safe to get stitches for a wound days after it happens?
Dr. David Stutz
- 7: I recently was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus and was told I might need surgery to correct it. What are my options? What does it involve?
Dr. Joel Rubenstein
- 8: A family member had an undescended testicle surgically corrected at age 21, and it wasn't removed. Does he need it and would it be functional? Is there a cancer risk with it? Is it okay to keep the testicle in place?
Dr. David Smith
- 9: I'm going to be 63 soon, and my doctor just diagnosed me with osteoarthritis in my hands. I'm on the computer a lot and have difficulty with simple things like opening a jar or a can. What treatments are best? Is there anything I can do on my own to help?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton
- 10: My doctor just told me that I am pre-hypertensive. What does this mean and do I need to go on medication for it?
Dr. Ralph Stern
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: