All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 1: My doctor diagnosed me with polymyalgia rheumatica several years ago. I'm still on prednisone and can't get my dose below 5 mg without my pain getting worse again. Is there anything I can do to get off the prednisone?
Dr. Timothy Laing
- 2: I've been married for 2 years and every time we have sex the penetration part hurts terribly. I don't know who else to ask for help.
Dr. David Marzano
- 3: I was hospitalized recently with diverticulitis. I finished taking an antibiotic, but don't really feel like myself yet. Will I have to be on a special diet indefinitely? What can I do?
Dr. David Stutz
- 4: Since menopause I've been having more problems sleeping. What can I do about this?
Dr. Leslie Swanson
- 5: I was just diagnosed with gout in my left big toe. The pain is excruciating. What really causes it and what can I do so I won't get it again?
Dr. Seetha Monrad
- 6: I'm going to be 63 soon, and my doctor just diagnosed me with osteoarthritis in my hands. I'm on the computer a lot and have difficulty with simple things like opening a jar or a can. What treatments are best? Is there anything I can do on my own to help?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton
- 7: My 93 year old mother has dementia and was prescribed 1 1/2 mg of Risperdol for psychotic symptoms. The warnings state, "not for dementia-related psychosis." Yet it's helping her. Is it safe to use and for how long?
Dr. Susan Maixner
- 8: I'm taking simvastatin for my cholesterol and am doing better on it, but I've got some liver irritation. I have diabetes and high blood pressure, too. My doctor says it's safe to stay on the drug. Is it?
Dr. Robert Fontana
- 9: I have bone spurs in my neck and they might be causing my painful symptoms. Do I need a laminectomy?
Dr. Jason Heth
- 10: My husband's snoring is getting worse, especially when sleeping on is back. Are there any easy remedies? Should I be concerned?
Dr. Susan Garetz| 2 Dec 2011
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: