All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 1: A family member had an undescended testicle surgically corrected at age 21, and it wasn't removed. Does he need it and would it be functional? Is there a cancer risk with it? Is it okay to keep the testicle in place?
Dr. David Smith
- 2: My 40 year old partner cannot ejaculate about 60% of the time when we are having sex. His foreskin is long and tight. Does he need a circumcision? Is he too old? Please help.
Dr. Dana Ohl
- 3: I've been married for 2 years and every time we have sex the penetration part hurts terribly. I don't know who else to ask for help.
Dr. David Marzano
- 4: My 15 year old daughter is suffering from painful periods to the point that she's missing 2 to 3 days of school a month. The OB/GYN wants to start her on birth control pills to help the discomfort. Is the pill safe at her age?
Dr. Helen Morgan
- 5: I had a baby 18 months ago and have been getting bladder spasms and burning, and it's wearing me down. I've been treated for a urinary tract infection and the symptoms keep coming back. What can I do?
Dr. Anne Pelletier Cameron
- 6: If I have polycystic ovary syndrome, what treatments are there for my irregular periods?
Dr. Julie Perry
- 7: I want to get a tattoo near my ankle. My parents say it's not safe. How will I know if the tattoo artist is safe so I won't get an infection? What questions should I ask?
Dr. Dana Sachs
- 8: I just had a blood test and my doctor informed me I have Hepatitis C! I read online that it can kill you. I've had no symptoms and am concerned about passing it on to family. How did I get this? Do I need to be treated right away?
Dr. Anna Lok
- 9: I've been seeing a lot about AIDS on the news lately. How safe and how effective are the treatments for AIDS? Will there be a vaccine soon?
Dr. Mark Kaplan
- 10: My genital herpes seems to recur more often during the winter months. Why does this happen? Is this common or is it just me? What can I do to reduce these flare ups?
Dr. Emily Shuman
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: