All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 1: I'm an active 21 year old male and a runner with a healthy lifestyle and diet. My friend sells health foods and tells me I need multi-vitamins, rhodiola, and B12 energy drinks. Do I need any energy boost supplements and are these dangerous?
Dr. Jeffrey Housner
- 2: I'm 48 and began to feel a numbness in the front part of my right thigh after playing soccer about a month ago. Sometimes it feels like pins and needles. What is this and should I see the doctor?
Dr. Yeong Kwok
- 3: My 10 year old son wants to play football. I'm concerned about concussions and permanent brain damage. Am I being overprotective? Is football safe? What about soccer?
Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher
- 4: Is it safe to get stitches for a wound days after it happens?
Dr. David Stutz
- 5: My 4 year old daughter picked up ringworm at her preschool playground. Her teacher and few other kids have it. What's the best treatment? How do I keep it from spreading?
Dr. James Baker
- 6: My 14 year old son complains that when he runs for sports and exercise his chest burns and has trouble breathing. He had illness induced asthma when he was younger and also had a sinus arrhythmia checked out. Is this asthma or heart related?
Dr. Alan Baptist
- 7: My husband has a foot stress fracture (4th metatarsal) and is still in pain after 7 months. What will speed up the healing?
Dr. Jeffrey Housner | 10 Sep 2009
- 8: I've been told I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my wrist and can't afford to go to the doctor. What can I do to calm the pain?
Linda Miner | 20 Nov 2008
- 9: I get foot pain first thing in the morning & after standing or sitting. It subsides after walking. Please help!
Dr. Crystal Holmes | 6 Nov 2008
- 10: I have a suspected labral tear in one or both hips. Can both hips be repaired at the same time?
Dr. Jon Sekiya| 8 May 2008
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: