All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 11: I'm on thyroid replacement therapy and recently started exercising on the treadmill. Do I need to "up" the dose of my meds?
Dr. Ron Koenig| 1 May 2008
- 12: I've been taking Celebrex for the past 5 years for joint pain and swelling. Can the Celebrex mask my Sed Rate and CBC?
Dr. Vladimir Ognenovski| 27 Mar 2008
- 13: My Tai Chi instructor told me my left leg seems shorter than my right leg. Should I be concerned? What should I do about it?
Dr. Miles Colwell| 20 Mar 2008
- 14: I'm a 52 year old runner with knee pain. My doctor says I have runner's arthritis. What can I do to keep this from worsening?
Dr. Jeffrey Housner| 7 Feb 2008
- 15: Recently I injured my right foot with a bad sprain, an avulsion fracture. What can I expect in terms of the recovery period?
Dr. Jeffrey Housner| 6 Dec 2007
- 16: My hammertoes are getting worse and more unsightly. I worry about discomfort as this progresses. What can I do about it?
Dr. Crystal Holmes| 8 Nov 2007
- 17: I have bulging discs in my spine, and despite various treatments my pain doesn't go away. What about the spinal wand procedure?
Dr. Matthew Smuck| 25 Oct 2007
- 18: My heel hurts - I think my plantar faciitis is back. What should I do?
Dr. Crystal Holmes| 26 Jul 2007
- 19: I've been waking up with a tingling pain in my hand and arm. It goes away when I shake it out. Is this a circulation problem?
Dr. Peter Jebson| 24 May 2007
- 20: I just got a new exercise bike. How much do I have to use it to get a benefit?
Dr. Yeong Kwok| 1 Mar 2007
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: