All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 111: I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Is it reversible and is it really an illness?
Dr. Daniel Clauw | 22 Oct 2009
- 112: I had a kidney transplant 4 years ago. What type of lifestyle should I lead to stay healthy?
Dr. Richard Swartz | 1 Oct 2009
- 113: I have 2 kids in school. What's the latest with the swine flu/H1N1 shots?
Dr. Sandro Cinti| 15 Sep 2009
- 114: My husband has a foot stress fracture (4th metatarsal) and is still in pain after 7 months. What will speed up the healing?
Dr. Jeffrey Housner | 10 Sep 2009
- 115: I'm under so much stress, is there something I can try naturally to help with stress/anxiety?
Dr. Joe Himle | 20 Aug 2009
- 116: My girlfriend had viral meningitis and was treated for a week. With close personal contact, what are the risks I face?
Dr. Daniel Kaul | 6 Aug 2009
- 117: I had an abnormal pap smear. Can you have cervical cancer without a positive HPV test?
Dr. Jennifer Collin| 30 Jul 2009
- 118: My dad's cholesterol is down taking a statin drug. Does he need CoQ10 and fish oil capsules, too?
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire | 23 Jul 2009
- 119: I'm an African American male with facial moles. What's the best way to remove them? What products are good for my skin type?
Dr. Dana Sachs| 16 Jul 2009
- 120: I'm taking thyroxine daily for an under-active thyroid. Are there any long term effects from taking this medication?
Dr. David Cooke | 9 Jul 2009
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: