All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 141: My wife was diagnosed with COPD without having any definitive test. What steps should she take?
Dr. MeiLan Han | 4 Dec 2008
- 142: It feels like I'm strangling when I take a drink. It's gotten so bad, I'm scared. Is there something wrong with me?
Dr. Timothy Nostrant | 27 Nov 2008
- 143: I've been told I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my wrist and can't afford to go to the doctor. What can I do to calm the pain?
Linda Miner | 20 Nov 2008
- 144: I was just diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance and have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome for years. What other tests should I take?
Dr. William Chey | 13 Nov 2008
- 145: I get foot pain first thing in the morning & after standing or sitting. It subsides after walking. Please help!
Dr. Crystal Holmes | 6 Nov 2008
- 146: Sometimes I hear a pounding in my head from my heart and it can be quite loud. What is going on?
Dr. James Froehlich | 30 Oct 2008
- 147: I'm a 28 year old mother of two and have increased symptoms of what I think might be PMS. Should I be concerned?
Dr. Jennifer Collin | 23 Oct 2008
- 148: My doctor says my gallbladder needs to be taken out. What does it do and what are the side effects from having it removed?
Dr. Rebecca VanDyke | 16 Oct 2008
- 149: How long is it safe for a post menopausal woman to be on hormone replacement therapy? What's the best way to come off of it?
Dr. Catherine Kim | 9 Oct 2008
- 150: My 7 year old grandson has leukemia and is scheduled for a bone marrow transplant. Who should be tested to be a donor?
Dr. John Levine | 2 Oct 2008
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: