All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 141: I was just diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance and have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome for years. What other tests should I take?
Dr. William Chey | 13 Nov 2008
- 142: I get foot pain first thing in the morning & after standing or sitting. It subsides after walking. Please help!
Dr. Crystal Holmes | 6 Nov 2008
- 143: Sometimes I hear a pounding in my head from my heart and it can be quite loud. What is going on?
Dr. James Froehlich | 30 Oct 2008
- 144: I'm a 28 year old mother of two and have increased symptoms of what I think might be PMS. Should I be concerned?
Dr. Jennifer Collin | 23 Oct 2008
- 145: My doctor says my gallbladder needs to be taken out. What does it do and what are the side effects from having it removed?
Dr. Rebecca VanDyke | 16 Oct 2008
- 146: How long is it safe for a post menopausal woman to be on hormone replacement therapy? What's the best way to come off of it?
Dr. Catherine Kim | 9 Oct 2008
- 147: My 7 year old grandson has leukemia and is scheduled for a bone marrow transplant. Who should be tested to be a donor?
Dr. John Levine | 2 Oct 2008
- 148: Is Acnezine OK to use on African American skin? At age 39 I'm really tired of this acne. What treatments might help?
Dr. Mandy Harting | 25 Sep 2008
- 149: I had an unsuccessful operation in high school for a varicocele on my left testicle. Will I be sterile? What can I do for it?
Dr. Dana Ohl | 18 Sep 2008
- 150: How do you get rid of scars?
Dr. Dana Sachs | 4 Sep 2008
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: