All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 171: Every spring my allergies go CRAZY! Even with Claritin once-a-day, they never seem to ease up. What will give me relief?
Dr. James L. Baldwin| 3 Apr 2008
- 172: I've been taking Celebrex for the past 5 years for joint pain and swelling. Can the Celebrex mask my Sed Rate and CBC?
Dr. Vladimir Ognenovski| 27 Mar 2008
- 173: My Tai Chi instructor told me my left leg seems shorter than my right leg. Should I be concerned? What should I do about it?
Dr. Miles Colwell| 20 Mar 2008
- 174: I quit smoking 7 years ago. Do I need a chest CT scan?
Dr. Paul Cronin| 6 Mar 2008
- 175: Has there been an increase in the number of young people with GERD? If so, what's the reason?
Dr. Leslie Aldrich| 28 Feb 2008
- 176: I have a number of questions about bruises. How should they get treated?
Dr. David Cooke| 21 Feb 2008
- 177: If I have no history of high cholesterol myself or in my family, is it necessary to have it checked every year?
Dr. Ralph Stern| 14 Feb 2008
- 178: Can I take less drugs with a 20 year old kidney transplant? The swelling from them bother me so much I changed a dose myself.
Dr. Richard Swartz| 31 Jan 2008
- 179: I've been diagnosed with insulin resistance. Is there a health risk using the artificial sweetner aspartame?
Dr. Rob Lash| 24 Jan 2008
- 180: If you fit the diagnostic criteria for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, should you have tests done to confirm the diagnosis?
Dr. Catherine Kim| 17 Jan 2008
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: