All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 171: My mother is in her 70's and has a recurrence of Hepatitis C. What can be done to help her?
Dr. Rebecca VanDyke| 24 Apr 2008
- 172: I had chicken pox as a teenager. How effective is the shingles vaccine for someone in her mid 70's?
Dr. Preeti Malani| 17 Apr 2008
- 173: I've been treated for eczema on and off for six months. Now my girlfriend is itching. Is it contagious?
Dr. Tom O'Connor| 10 Apr 2008
- 174: Every spring my allergies go CRAZY! Even with Claritin once-a-day, they never seem to ease up. What will give me relief?
Dr. James L. Baldwin| 3 Apr 2008
- 175: I've been taking Celebrex for the past 5 years for joint pain and swelling. Can the Celebrex mask my Sed Rate and CBC?
Dr. Vladimir Ognenovski| 27 Mar 2008
- 176: My Tai Chi instructor told me my left leg seems shorter than my right leg. Should I be concerned? What should I do about it?
Dr. Miles Colwell| 20 Mar 2008
- 177: I quit smoking 7 years ago. Do I need a chest CT scan?
Dr. Paul Cronin| 6 Mar 2008
- 178: Has there been an increase in the number of young people with GERD? If so, what's the reason?
Dr. Leslie Aldrich| 28 Feb 2008
- 179: I have a number of questions about bruises. How should they get treated?
Dr. David Cooke| 21 Feb 2008
- 180: If I have no history of high cholesterol myself or in my family, is it necessary to have it checked every year?
Dr. Ralph Stern| 14 Feb 2008
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: