All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 181: MRSA is in the news a lot lately. Should I as a healthcare worker and mom be worried about my family? How is it treated?
Dr. Daniel Kaul| 3 Jan 2008
- 182: My 16 year old son has Cystic Fibrosis. Is it safe for him to see his aunt who's on antibiotics for a bacterial infection?
Dr. Tom Sisson| 27 Dec 2007
- 183: After taking Klonopin for 6 months, I took myself off "cold turkey"and feel awful. Are these withdrawal symptoms normal?
Dr. Jim Abelson| 13 Dec 2007
- 184: Does having children or not affect when or how Menopause begins?
Dr. Rudi Ansbacher| 29 Nov 2007
- 185: My eye doctor told me the annoying black spots I see in my left eye are floaters. Are there any eye drops that can help?
Dr. Grant Comer| 22 Nov 2007
- 186: My hammertoes are getting worse and more unsightly. I worry about discomfort as this progresses. What can I do about it?
Dr. Crystal Holmes| 8 Nov 2007
- 187: I was treated for a blood clot in my leg vein and it still bothers me. What should I do?
Dr. Thomas Wakefield| 1 Nov 2007
- 188: I have bulging discs in my spine, and despite various treatments my pain doesn't go away. What about the spinal wand procedure?
Dr. Matthew Smuck| 25 Oct 2007
- 189: When dieting, how many pounds is it safe for a diabetic to lose?
Dr. William Herman| 18 Oct 2007
- 190: I'm an 86 year old man and I feel okay, but my PSA is quite high. How concerned should I be?
Dr. James Montie| 20 Sep 2007
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: