All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 41: I have bone spurs in my neck and they might be causing my painful symptoms. Do I need a laminectomy?
Dr. Jason Heth
- 42: I'm only 32 and my gums are receding. I'm in the middle of a job search, and someone told me that stress can cause this. What can I do to help it? Is my gum loss permanent?
Dr. Pota Rakes
- 43: I just had a blood test and my doctor informed me I have Hepatitis C! I read online that it can kill you. I've had no symptoms and am concerned about passing it on to family. How did I get this? Do I need to be treated right away?
Dr. Anna Lok
- 44: I've been seeing a lot about AIDS on the news lately. How safe and how effective are the treatments for AIDS? Will there be a vaccine soon?
Dr. Mark Kaplan
- 45: We have a new 2 year old pug dog that likes to sleep on our bed and especially on our 5 year old daughter's bed. Can the dog spread germs to her? Is it safe to let the dog sleep there?
Dr. Preeti Malani
- 46: What causes my ears to plug up when I fly on an airplane and what can I do about it? Sometimes it lasts for a few days.
Dr. Alex Arts| 29 Dec 2011
- 47: My genital herpes seems to recur more often during the winter months. Why does this happen? Is this common or is it just me? What can I do to reduce these flare ups?
Dr. Emily Shuman
- 48: I'm a 21 year old gay female and am in my first real relationship. I read that it's important to practice safe sex and didn't think that this could be a problem between women. What do I need to look for and what I should do to keep it safe?
Dr. Charisse Gencyuz
- 49: My husband's snoring is getting worse, especially when sleeping on is back. Are there any easy remedies? Should I be concerned?
Dr. Susan Garetz| 2 Dec 2011
- 50: I'm 24 and really overdid it at a party last night. What's the best way to get over a hangover?
Dr. Elisa Ostafin| 24 Nov 2011
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: