All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 41: I have pain in my hand and arm going from the heel of my palm, around my thumb and wrist then up into my shoulder. I've had it for over 3 years. I think it's a pinched nerve. I've seen a chiropractor with no relief. Who should I see next?
Dr. Ann Laidlaw
- 42: My 7 year old daughter seems to be allergic to dust or pollen and the doctor wants to test her. What's the difference between the kinds of tests, the pin prick or the blood tests? Once they are done, will she need allergy shots?
Dr. James Baldwin
- 43: I have bone spurs in my neck and they might be causing my painful symptoms. Do I need a laminectomy?
Dr. Jason Heth
- 44: I'm only 32 and my gums are receding. I'm in the middle of a job search, and someone told me that stress can cause this. What can I do to help it? Is my gum loss permanent?
Dr. Pota Rakes
- 45: I just had a blood test and my doctor informed me I have Hepatitis C! I read online that it can kill you. I've had no symptoms and am concerned about passing it on to family. How did I get this? Do I need to be treated right away?
Dr. Anna Lok
- 46: I've been seeing a lot about AIDS on the news lately. How safe and how effective are the treatments for AIDS? Will there be a vaccine soon?
Dr. Mark Kaplan
- 47: We have a new 2 year old pug dog that likes to sleep on our bed and especially on our 5 year old daughter's bed. Can the dog spread germs to her? Is it safe to let the dog sleep there?
Dr. Preeti Malani
- 48: What causes my ears to plug up when I fly on an airplane and what can I do about it? Sometimes it lasts for a few days.
Dr. Alex Arts| 29 Dec 2011
- 49: We're taking our 6 month old baby on a 12 hour flight. Is it safe to give him sleep medicine?
Dr. James Baker| 22 Dec 2011
- 50: My genital herpes seems to recur more often during the winter months. Why does this happen? Is this common or is it just me? What can I do to reduce these flare ups?
Dr. Emily Shuman
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: