All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 41: I'm a 15 year old male whose grandparents died of heart disease. I had chest pains last year and everything checked out fine at the doctor's. I didn't take the blood test and still get chest pains with exercise or anxiety. Do you think my heart is OK?
Dr. Steven Gradwohl
- 42: I have squamous cell neck cancer and would like to know what treatments are available.
Dr. Carol Bradford
- 43: I'm a 33 year old woman, and for the last year I've had bloating, cramping and sometimes painful diarrhea. From what I read online it sounds like irritable bowel. Could it be more serious? What should I do?
Dr. Peter Higgins
- 44: I'm taking simvastatin for my cholesterol and am doing better on it, but I've got some liver irritation. I have diabetes and high blood pressure, too. My doctor says it's safe to stay on the drug. Is it?
Dr. Robert Fontana
- 45: I have pain in my hand and arm going from the heel of my palm, around my thumb and wrist then up into my shoulder. I've had it for over 3 years. I think it's a pinched nerve. I've seen a chiropractor with no relief. Who should I see next?
Dr. Ann Laidlaw
- 46: My 7 year old daughter seems to be allergic to dust or pollen and the doctor wants to test her. What's the difference between the kinds of tests, the pin prick or the blood tests? Once they are done, will she need allergy shots?
Dr. James Baldwin
- 47: I have bone spurs in my neck and they might be causing my painful symptoms. Do I need a laminectomy?
Dr. Jason Heth
- 48: I'm only 32 and my gums are receding. I'm in the middle of a job search, and someone told me that stress can cause this. What can I do to help it? Is my gum loss permanent?
Dr. Pota Rakes
- 49: I just had a blood test and my doctor informed me I have Hepatitis C! I read online that it can kill you. I've had no symptoms and am concerned about passing it on to family. How did I get this? Do I need to be treated right away?
Dr. Anna Lok
- 50: I've been seeing a lot about AIDS on the news lately. How safe and how effective are the treatments for AIDS? Will there be a vaccine soon?
Dr. Mark Kaplan
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: