All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 51: I'm a 28 year old man who's suffered with OCD since I was 15. I've tried various medications with fatiguing side effects. Please tell me about new treatments and what kind of doctor I should see.
Dr. James Abelson
- 52: We think my 85 year-old mother has Capgras Syndrome. She sees "that guy" as replacing my dad and can't figure out where Dad has gone. Otherwise she seems okay. What causes this and what kind of doctor should we see? What can be done to treat it?
Dr. Susan Maixner
- 53: We accidently got 80 mg pills of Micardis instead of the 40 mg. Is it safe to cut this particular pill which comes in a seal?
Steve Zawisza| 13 Oct 2011
- 54: My 4 year old daughter picked up ringworm at her preschool playground. Her teacher and few other kids have it. What's the best treatment? How do I keep it from spreading?
Dr. James Baker
- 55: How can I get rid of my stye and prevent it from happening again? How serious is it?
Dr. Christine Nelson| 29 Sep 2011
- 56: With low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) what causes symptoms such as sweating or nausea?
Dr. Rob Lash| 22 Sep 2011
- 57: I had surgery in my foot for Morton's Neuroma a more than 2 years ago. I've had pain near the ball of my foot ever since. What should I do?
Dr. Crystal Holmes
- 58: The nail on my big toe feels like it's cutting into my toe. My wife thinks it might be an ingrown toenail. I think it might be infected. How can I treat this?
Dr. Crystal Holmes
- 59: When if ever should aspirin be given if a heart attack is suspected and what kind?
Dr. Paul Fine| 1 Sep 2011
- 60: My 14 year old son complains that when he runs for sports and exercise his chest burns and has trouble breathing. He had illness induced asthma when he was younger and also had a sinus arrhythmia checked out. Is this asthma or heart related?
Dr. Alan Baptist
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: