All Podcast Episodes
- Browse by topic:
- All | Adult Medical and Surgical | Women’s and Men’s Health and Prevention | Older Adults | Healthy Living | Sports Medicine | Mental Health | Children and Adolescents
- 61: I'm 65 and active. For the past 6 months, my husband and I feel increased aches and fatigue. Should we check for radon?
Dr. Linda Terrell| 29 May 2008
- 62: My mother is in her 70's and has a recurrence of Hepatitis C. What can be done to help her?
Dr. Rebecca VanDyke| 24 Apr 2008
- 63: I had chicken pox as a teenager. How effective is the shingles vaccine for someone in her mid 70's?
Dr. Preeti Malani| 17 Apr 2008
- 64: I've been taking Celebrex for the past 5 years for joint pain and swelling. Can the Celebrex mask my Sed Rate and CBC?
Dr. Vladimir Ognenovski| 27 Mar 2008
- 65: I have a number of questions about bruises. How should they get treated?
Dr. David Cooke| 21 Feb 2008
- 66: My eye doctor told me the annoying black spots I see in my left eye are floaters. Are there any eye drops that can help?
Dr. Grant Comer| 22 Nov 2007
- 67: My hammertoes are getting worse and more unsightly. I worry about discomfort as this progresses. What can I do about it?
Dr. Crystal Holmes| 8 Nov 2007
- 68: I was treated for a blood clot in my leg vein and it still bothers me. What should I do?
Dr. Thomas Wakefield| 1 Nov 2007
- 69: When dieting, how many pounds is it safe for a diabetic to lose?
Dr. William Herman| 18 Oct 2007
- 70: I'm an 86 year old man and I feel okay, but my PSA is quite high. How concerned should I be?
Dr. James Montie| 20 Sep 2007
SUBSCRIBE| need help?
Use the shortcuts below to subscribe directly using some of the most common podcasting tools:
Or, copy and paste this web address into your preferred podcasting tool: